Spring is a season of cliches with birds singing, flowers blooming and people falling in love. With all the wedding invitations, romantic picnics and hand-in-hand strolling, spring is really the unofficial season of love. This is why I’ve decided to create this post to share with everyone on my ideas and inspiration on what to wear in different date scenarios.
Theme park date / Road trips
Zoo / nature park
Picnic / Beach / Sunset cruise
Historical & heritage tour
Food tours / Cafe hopping
Sports (Laser tag / Archery / Tennis / Rock Climbing)
Coachella is a music festival where performers, celebs, influencers, bloggers and super-stylish concert-goers present their outfits for summer/spring! This year, it will be held on Apr 13-15 and Apr 20-22 and this will be the first inspiration post for Coachella outfits.
Here’s a rundown of some Coachella-worthy looks for you ladies to rock in this warm weather ❤
Do apply sunblock and bring along shaded hats + sunglasses for extra protection 😉
Don’t forget to leave a comment or any suggestions you would like to add to this post and last but not least to remain sufficiently hydrated at all times
1. Ace this season’s corset trend by pairing this cute crop top with ripped denim skirt
2. The ultimate one-piece wonder: a jumpsuit.
3. Pair an off-the-shoulder top with ripped jeans
4. A knotted crop top and matching shorts are the perfect summer set.
5. A pretty dress is sometimes all you need.