I just got you fooled by the title hahaha! Unlike other posts focusing on what to wear on Halloween for trick or treat, I’m going for a more simple and fun activities that you can do if you are not in the mood to go for Halloween Party! 😉
Cozy night in for swapping horror stories
Virtual Reality Game
Tarot Cart Reading
Are you excited for the upcoming cooler weather?
Get inspired with the outfit ideas below to get a head-start on all your shopping for the new season!
1.Snow leopard print coat – An easy, neutral look that can be paired together with black jeans and ankle boots.
2. Look smoking hot like Gigi with Red X Stripes
3. A green billowy dress – Complete the look with a cute leather beret and black ankle boots to look chic.
4. Are you a fan of layering? Then an oversized coat is a must in your closet! Grab this pastel pink coat to look sweet in this fall ❤
5. Leopard prints are making a comeback this fall so don’t be afraid to add one to your stash!
6. Shearling Coats – Get cozy and warm this fall with full on fuzzy fur coats!